What A Twitter

Posted by PrettyBruha | 7:04 AM | | 0 comments »

I have finally signed up to Twitter after meaning to for such a long time and never actually getting around to it. I new I had to be part of Twitter, it is so hot at the moment and probably the fastest growing site on the Internet.So yes I have done it, although that is all I have done so far but I will get it set up and off and running as soon as possible. At this moment I don’t even know how to use Twitter but I’m sure it is not difficult and I will soon get the hang of it. I will take a tour around as soon as I get a spare hour as at the moment I am very busy with my online business and at the moment I am working on my new E-book that I spoke about in my last post about the Information That Could Change Your Life. It’s progressing well though.

Once I get up and running on Twitter I will add an icon to this site so anyone can follow what I am doing. I am sure it will be a bit weird at first as I won’t have any followers to start with, so it will be like I am talking to myself,  but you never know it might not take that much time to get a few.

I am not rushing into it as I am going to link my start on Twitter with the launch of a new site, that I am going to set up after I have finished my E-book. So as you can see I am busy busy busy and loving it.

Remember to look out for the launch date to my new E-book, I hope to have it completed soon.

Something that may interest you already established Twitterers or if like me you are just starting is the software below. Have A Look!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta] If you enjoyed this post. Please share:

View the original article here

0 comments